Sunday, June 8, 2014

Too Much

I am dealing with too much. Just too much right now. I want to write this blog but it feels like an obligation, not a joy. I am going off track and trying to cover too much in each post. So, I am going to go back to basics and cover just one subject.

I will write once a week. I will write about one subject in each post, no more jumping around.

I need to organize my thoughts, my brain, my blog.

I need to accept that it is ok to not write about my children in each post. That it is ok to not writing about knitting in each post. That it is ok to skip some things. This is for me to enjoy, not to cause more stress. I can do this. I ant to write, I want to get out there in the world and talk about what I do.

I need to treat this like a joyful job, not like a burden.

Summer is coming and with it I will lose much of my free time, if my time is ever really free. So I want to make the most of what I have available and this is something that matters to me. I think I need to start writing posts a week or so in advance, and to realize that that is ok.

I can do this. I will do this.

Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment